As the global effect of the new coronavirus, Sars CoV-2, which causes COVID-19, continues to evolve, we feel it important to reassure our guests that we at Spa Shiki are committed to the health and safety of our guests. The spa team and will continue to comply with public health guidance to a high standard. Thank you to our Spa Shiki guests for your continued support during this challenging time of evolving change. Although things may look and operate differently here at Spa Shiki, our purpose remains the same – to provide you a memorable spa experience focused on relaxation and rejuvenation and to guide you on your path to wellness. Now more than ever, this is sorely needed!
Management and staff have worked diligently to enhance our sanitation and hygiene standards and implement new policies and procedure to promote the health and safety of our guests and staff. A selection of the updates and adjustments Spa Shiki has made can be found below. Here are our guidelines to facilitate guest and employee safety:
- Service providers will wear masks during treatments, while some services may require service provider to use gloves as an enhanced safety measure.
- Temperature checks on guests and our employees will be conducted and need to read below 99 F to be in the spa.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate to the waiting room or directly to your treatment room, if preferred while maintaining distance.
- Temporary closure of sauna, stream room, and whirlpool. No amenities.
- We ask you to bring a personal water bottle that we can refill when needed.
- No cash payment transactions on site. All payment information, will be collected during the booking or confirmation of your appointment via credit, debit or gift cards.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask you to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees; i.e. temperature checks and face masks.
- Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
Spa Shiki will continue to follow local and state recommendations regarding the safe operation of spas. As the spa receives; additional guidance, its policies and practices will be updated accordingly.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation!
– The Spa Shiki Team
List of resources for reference:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 website
CDC: What you need to know about coronavirus disease 2019
Missouri DHSS COVID-19 Resources
Sick With Flu? Know What to Do!
Hand Washing: A Powerful Antidote to Illness
COVID-19 Travel Information
GIVE THE PRICELESS GIFT OF REJUVENATION