If you are like most people, you probably haven’t even started thinking about what to gift for the holidays. Well, we are here to make things a little easier with our top five gift ideas. There’s no reason to wait until the last minute to get your holiday shopping done this year! Take advantage of Black Friday discounts and promotions happening this month at Spa Shiki. The spa’s boutique is offering 30 percent off of select merchandise, and 15 percent of all products and apparel. So get out your list and start shopping! We offer something for everyone!
- Gift sets. Every woman loves beauty samples. That’s why you see so many gift sets being sold this time of year — it gives us the option to try several different kinds of products without committing to the full-size version. And, let’s face it, it’s fun to experiment with new things. Eminence will be introducing several gift sets this season, including one with their signature serums that will be sold at Spa Shiki. The organic skin care company’s products are used in the spa’s treatment rooms and a full line of products for him and her are sold through the boutique. You are sure to ditch your current skin care regimen after giving these products a try. Another gift set sold at the spa is the Kneipp rescue bath — a box of five herbal bath oils, all in a variety of scents. What a great way to relax at home!
- Gift certificates. While some people think that gift certificates are informal, I think they make the perfect gift. That way you can pick the product or service you REALLY want. From massages, to salon services, to clinical treatments, the spa offers over 100 services. Gift certificates can be purchased for any dollar amount, or for any specific service. That special someone is sure to enjoy customizing their day at the spa!
- Stocking stuffers. From $5 essential oil inhalers to luxurious coconut wax candles, the boutique has dozens of fun gifts that make great stocking stuffers. Coffee mugs, travel-sized products, La Bella Donna makeup, bath salts — it’s easy to find plenty of items for anyone on your list. Helpful staff can point you in the right direction and make recommendations if you are looking for something specific.
- Affordable spa-quality products. Spa Technologies is an affordable line of skin care products for the entire body. You will find seaweed firming cream, face cleansers and moisturizers, masks, bath powder, and all sorts of other products that will leave you feeling pampered! One of my favorite products is the Lavender Cleansing Milk — a gentle cleanser that soothes the skin. Be sure to check out the Laminaria Oil or the Marine Body Polish which are great to combat dry skin. Winter is coming!
- Comfortable clothing. Speaking of winter… Take a piece of the spa home with you with a plush robe, hoodie or a T-shirt. It will keep you warm on those cold winter nights, or can be worn while out running errands.
About Spa Shiki
Located at the Lodge of Four Seasons, The Japanese-themed Spa Shiki is known as one of the best spas in the Midwest. Some items are available online. For more information about these products, or to book an appointment, go to www.spashiki.com.